Adult ADD Strengths is my blog about the strengths, challenges and how to effectively manage Adult Attention Surplus Condition, more commonly known as ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. My first post was in March 2005.
Some Topics Covered On This Blog:
- Examples of the strengths of people with Adult ADHD, including people who have ADHD and see it as a competitive edge, IF you manage adult ADHD properly.
- The challenges of living and working with Adult ADHD.
- Adult ADHD Coaching and other practical ways to manage ADHD.
- Research on Adult ADHD.
- My opinions on Adult ADHD
- ADHD awareness, advocacy, policy, and stigma reduction.
- Other topics that grab my multi track mind.
Who Writes This Blog?
I’m Pete Quily, a professional trained Adult ADHD coach who has ADHD and has been coaching adults with ADHD since 2003 over the phone on 3 continents. I founded and lead the Vancouver Adult ADD Support Group, and am on the board of CHADD Vancouver.
I’m also an ADHD advocate and self medicate my ADHD with information, learning and asking questions. I live in Vancouver, BC Canada.
My longer Bio on my website.
My online media room on my website including my coverage by print, radio and TV.
Some of the links to books, gadgets etc in the sidebar and in posts are amazon affiliate links. If you click on them and buy enough stuff , Amazon may eventually send me some money.
If you like this blog, you might want to have a look at my large, comprehensive adult ADHD website, ADDCoach4u There, you’ll find more information on Adult ADHD including hundreds of links and if you want one on one practical help with ADHD, information on my professional adult ADHD coaching business.
You can check out my Facebook page for Adult ADD Strengths
You can also follow me on Twitter @petequily
Or my BCADHD blog