I’m restarting the Vancouver Adult ADD Support Group, the local Adult ADHD support group that I started and ran for 3 years until we became homeless and the group stopped. It’s the adult group of CHADD Vancouver, which I’m on the board of.
We have found a new home for the group, the old home has become available, Thanks for the search & persistence Ed! Thanks also to those that were willing to help out with the group.
The first meeting will be Tuesday May 5th from 6.30 to 8.30pm
Location: Our old home Ravensong Community Healthcare Center, 2450 Ontario st, near main and Broadway, map on the group’s webpage.
Discussion Leader: Pete Quily
Topic: Direction of the group.
For those who attended our support group in the past, 2 questions.
* What worked well in our support group in the past?
* What didn’t work so well or what would you like to change about the group?
* What do you want out of & what are you willing to put into the Vancouver Adult ADD Support Group?
* What topics would you like to see covered in the monthly meetings?
* Any news on BC politicians talking about/ignoring the BC Medical Association’s ADHD Policy Paper & 8 Recommendations, including requiring the BC govt to treat ADHD. I.e., what did your local candidate say when you asked them if they supported it, since no one else is asking?
Please help us get the word out there about the only Adult ADHD support group in BC. If you know of any organization or individual that might be interested in finding out about the group, please let them know.